Monday, February 25, 2013

Repression




So this was the 2nd post I put up for this blog, and I decided to take it down because I felt that it was too revealing, esp in light of some attention that this blog I notice has been getting....but I feel like its probably necessary for this to remain up for those to get fed the spiritual nourishment that such a catharsis can potentially provide..



News has been brought to my attention. News that would be processed by mainstream society as "yous a ho". After having a good old chat with Mary Jayne, who Ive noticed has been sort of distant from me since I left SF, I discovered that I was throwing my pussy at whoever was gonna catch it the night before I left SF. She emphasizes that I was in "good hands" and no one present was actually trying to take advantage of me. I didnt fuck with anyone, but apparently I popped my titty out and shook my butt for this brotha completely unaware of it myself. Now if I were to share with the readers of the blog what happened that night, it would sound a lot different than what I was just told. But I also cant help but wonder: 

How the hell did I end up walking home shit faced drunk by myself that night if I was in such good hands? 

Thats the part I dont quite get. But thats not the point of this post. 

The title of this post is Repression. And this is a major factor in the politics of sexiness (the context of this blog).

 Repression is what allows people to lash out unexpectedly, it creates a channel so narrow for nature to express itself that she acts out of impulse, and fear of not ever being able to be expressed. She submits to a vacuumed experience, and buries her sorrows under shots of alcohol and unspoken codes. Shes straight forward, and becomes primally driven. Then the next day, conditioning comes to pick up all the pieces.

How have I come to this place? How have I allowed my sexuality to be repressed and policed to the point that I dont remember personal invitations given to bask in my yoni?

"Your justification was basically that you're a Pisces exploring your sexual energy"

 I could name a long list of those isms I could articulate to responsibility. "The white man, patriarchy, sexism, racism, self hate, deprivation, lack of mother" on and on and on.

":Eye think that night was telling in terms of your sexuality or sensuality and it was beautiful but ugly at the same time knowing that it also came from a place of deprivation."
Mary Jayne

This is why Ive even started this blog to begin with.

This blog is a journey to refining the power and wisdom of my sensuality and channeling it into  an empowering, life giving source- back to myself- and occasionally with others.


Todays mathematics 2+5=7

wisdom + power/refinement= God

Ashe-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment