This Earth, my place of birth I walk with hardened heels
Continuously surprised at these ordealsCellestial influences seeping through the cosmos
In pensive throught notions pop like bottles
and inside the open space the abyss of enlightenment frightening and amazing images appear all at once
And the recognition of such- worldwide love
A heart big enough to fit a mustard seed- reverberatng orgasmic contractions support and invigorate the growth of the harvest received
So with my hands this crown I succeed- placing so oh so gently on my head
brow wet with sweat, armpits exuding a carnal scent
with wet lips I kiss and perch my lips on the precipice of the concept of forgiveness
to all my friends and sideliners alike, I seek joy in your fulfillment and light
stick my sword in the ground to pay homage to Gaia, my source of nourishment
Silent meditations and prayerful movements
Like Mos Def said...."Brown Skinned Lady" Travellin (Womb)man, as she...
"navigates the treacherous and makes it look effortless"
I throw my whims to the wind, and speak music to your heart
in an entrancing embrace I commune with our compassion
As water to a seed I proceed in that fashion
passion, romance, and letting go of a concept of bodily hate
The things that create gates
The screams that imprison and create "cardboard cut out illusions"
of what a "queen" looks and sounds like
the meaningless speculation and eager curiousity as to "how that yoni tastes"
or how this kundalini rises and spirals
that fear you may hold onto that holds the secrets of your deepest desires- that electrical chemistry called our worlds expanding...
Simultaneously,
as we meet, be it in between my legs or in the street (dont creep!)
Sweet hellos and sweeter goodbyes
and always more...whys?
but only tears of joy and praise dances- in the institution of spirit university
stroke your ego- and now your a zombie.
And all it took was pacification?
Classifications, domination and applicable statements?
Tense up your body, now relax
Contract and expand like the rhythm does
Put the fear of God in you, and discover Love.
Pop the molly, Im sweatin?
call it an ego glove
Slow wind these hips, gyrate and split
call it amazing, love <3
We just love to hear you say it
Dont lure me into your lustful cave, where secrets die as a martyr to my blossoming lotus
Ancient and Eternal
Daytime or Nocturnal
Serpents are cool, but can be venemous and cruel
Let us all have our moment in the sun
and it will still lead us back to one.
Me. You.
3,2
1.
#PoliticsofSexiness

I swear I dont know what the hell Im talking about sometimes- its just an attempt to describe a feeling and experience I dont fully understand.
ReplyDelete